New technological advancements have revolutionized many industries, including ours! With the use of sophisticated computer technology, we are able to significantly improve our services and more accurately detect decay and early signs of oral cancer.
Welcome to digital dentistry!
Do you have questions regarding digital dentistry, how it works and what it can do for you? Let us know. Fill out the contact form below and we will be in touch.
How is digital technology used in dentistry?
We use digital dentistry for a variety of dental applications. Here are some of the main uses:
Digital technology helps advance many of our dental services, including:
- Microscope dentistry allows us to detect potential issues before they occur by letting us examine your teeth in high-resolution, scaled-up images.
- Cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) scanners.
- Safe, low-radiation x-ray technology.
- Through computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacturing (CAD-CAM) technology, we are able to create accurate dental restorations, such as crowns and veneers.
- 3D digital printing and high-resolution image rendering.
- Teeth-whitening (cosmetic dentistry): Our computer technology allows us to use new, safe and innovative ways to whiten your teeth and brighten your smile.
- Implant restoration (dental surgery): We use advanced digital technology to recreate genuine-looking teeth for replacements. The same technology allows us to create crowns, partial crowns, and inlays.
Advancing dentistry with the latest technology
As technology continues to evolve and create breakthroughs in the medical field, we continue to adopt, learn and implement these new tools to enhance our services of providing patients with healthier smiles.
Have concerns about your oral health? We’re here for you. Contact us by filling out the form below and one of our highly trained staff will be in touch.